- Racecourse Media Group
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Competitive + benefits
- 23 Feb 2023
- 23 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Role: Product Manager
Reporting to: Head of Product
Direct Reports: N/A
Location: London, Victoria (Hybrid working policy)
Hours of work: 37.5hours per week, Monday to Friday
Racecourse Media Group (RMG) manages the media and data rights for 36 British racecourses and all 26 Irish racecourses, through Racing TV (Pay-TV channel accessible via Sky, Virgin, Vodafone, Eir TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and Apple TV), Racing TV International (international betting shop/digital service) and the Racecourse Data Company (licensor of Pre-Race Data).
The purpose of RMG is to generate media rights revenue and support horse racing on behalf of our 35 shareholder racecourses with 100% of our profits going back to the sport via our shareholder racecourses. RMG’s largest revenue source is derived from betting turnover and the prominence of this will continue to grow. The emphasis on driving betting turnover means RMG has refocused its business strategy to have a strong emphasis on driving fan engagement through innovation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join a growing product team at RMG, with a key focus on developing innovative and engaging new products that drive betting turnover on RMG racing.
We are looking for an individual to work with the Head of Product to manage and evolve RMG’s B2C and B2B product offering. This will include supporting the digital Pay TV offering (RacingTV.com) as well as working to grow RMG’s B2B product portfolio.
Working with our technical and development agencies, you will be responsible for supporting the development of new and existing digital products in line with RMG’s business strategy.
Innovation will be key to this role as we are keen to expand our digital products/ assets and find new ways to commercialise our digital footprint.
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers along with relevant contracts and budget
- Define & support the creation of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet the needs of the customer/ business
- Work with the product team to define the product vision and strategy
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers across the organisation to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritisation
- Maintain and report on development roadmaps
- Management of RMG allocated developers and their priorities
- Ensure product development follow best practice (development, SEO, support and documentation)
- Ensure all RMG products are sufficiently monitored and supported
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
- Support the product team and various internal stakeholders with management of strategic RMG projects
To view the full job description and person specification, please view the racecoursemediagroup.com webiste.
How to apply:
Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Thursday 9th March 2023.
RMG Operations is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origin, disability, age or political or religious belief in its recruitment or other employment policies.